This 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars recipe will blow you away! They’re incredibly easy to make and tastes SO amazing! Everyone will rave about your lemon bars…and the fact that they were so quick to make, with just a few ingredients, will be your secret.
- 16 oz Angel Food Cake Mix (dry)
- 21 oz can of Lemon Pie Filling
You can also sprinkle the finished bars with powdered sugar (optional) if you’d like. They taste amazing as is, but I think the powdered sugar makes them look so much prettier, so I usually add it for that reason.
- Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, empty the angel food cake mix and the lemon pie filling into a LARGE mixing bowl.
- Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon until totally combined.
- After the two ingredients are completely incorporated into each other, pour the bar batter into the prepared baking pan. Use your wooden spoon to spread the batter to the edges, so that the pan is filled evenly.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool completely
- Once cooled, you can sprinkle the bars with powdered sugar if you’d like. Cut into 12 bars and serve.
I emphasized using a large bowl because you are going to want to use a bowl that has significantly more room than the ingredients take up. The angel food cake mix is very light and powdery and will fly around a bit at the beginning. You want a bowl with sides high enough to contain the powder when you begin mixing.
Keywords: Easy Lemon Bars, 2-Ingredients, Easy Dessert Ideas