If you are looking for an easy dessert recipe with just a few ingredients, Angel Food Cake with Bavarian Cream fits the bill! It’s a quick and simple homemade treat that will draw raves every time you serve it!
- One 3.4 oz package of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 8-ounce container of Cool Whip
Serving Suggestion for Bavarian Cream
- One Angel Food Cake – you can either buy one premade from the store or use a boxed mix (the box mixes for angel food cake are so spot on that I cannot justify making an angel food cake from scratch. Not only does it seem like a complete waste of time but, seriously, 12 egg whites? It just seems like an endeavor that is so not worth it.
- Optional: fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- Make the instant vanilla pudding according to the package directions. If you are using the jello brand, you’re going to add two cups of cold milk to the pudding mix. Then, bead the pudding with a whisk for two minutes. The pudding will be soft set within 5 minutes.
- Once the vanilla pudding is soft set, stir in the Cool Whip until It’s completely incorporated. If you are not going to serve the Bavarian cream dessert right away, cover it, and keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready.
- Once you’re ready for dessert, simply cut slices of angel food cake (or your choice of cake) and top with a dollop of Bavarian cream. If you want to dress the dessert up a bit, top the cake up with a sprinkling of your favorite berries.
Keywords: easy dessert recipes, 3 ingredient Bavarian Cream, angel food cake, quick, no bake