Are you looking for uses for the Everything Bagel Seasoning you bought at Trader Joe’s? This easy, cold dip recipe is perfect with chips or crackers. Make a batch of Everything Bagel Dip for the appetizer table at your next party and watch it disappear!
- 8-ounce container of whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the whipped cream cheese, sour cream, and Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- That’s it! If you’d like, you can spoon the dip into a smaller serving bowl and sprinkle a little extra bagel seasoning on top for presentation.
A word of caution: you may taste the dip right after you’ve made it and be tempted to add more seasoning. The flavor gets stronger as the dip sits, so please be cautious about adding too much more seasoning than the recipe calls for. I think 3 tablespoons is just right and much more than that can lead to a VERY strongly flavored dip.
Keywords: No Bake,3-Ingredient Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, Trader Joe's, Easy Appetizer, Dip