With only 3 ingredients, these tender and delicious roasted potatoes are so easy they require almost no effort! They are the perfect side dish and the recipe is easily doubled or tripled for a party or potluck.
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into quarters (about 6–8 medium sized potatoes of your choice)
- First, preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, mix the olive oil and dry onion soup mix in a shallow roasting or baking pan. Add the potatoes and and turn and mix them in the olive oil mixture until they are completely coated.
- Note: Sometimes, if I’d want to get these ready a few hours in advance, I’ll place all of the ingredients in a large ziplock bag, turn the bag over a few times to coat the potatoes, and stick it in the fridge until I’m ready to roast the potatoes.
- I wouldn’t do this days in advance, as I’m not sure how quickly the potatoes will brown, but I’ve done this in the morning and then cooked the potatoes around dinner time with no issues on several occasions.
- Finally, bake the potatoes uncovered for about 60 minutes or until they are golden brown and tender. It’s a good idea to check on them every now and then and give them a stir for even browning.
- For an extra pretty presentation, add a few swigs of fresh rosemary to your Oven Roasted Potatoes.
Keywords: 3 ingredient Roasted Onion Potatoes, Easy Side Dish