Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches are SO good and SO simple to make in your crockpot. Simply throw a roast in your slow cooker, go about your day, and dinner will be ready with zero effort. When served with these 3-sauces, everyone can create their favorite version!
Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links.
Easiest Meal Ever
These Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches are always a hit, it’s almost a crime how easy and hands off they are to make. (Secret though, almost all of my family’s favorite foods are super easy….simple is good and no fuss is even better.)
First, simply place a pork roast in your slow cooker,cover with a cup of water, and salt & pepper. Next, set the slow cooker to cook on low for 8 hours. Finally, when you’re ready to eat, whip up or gather your sauces, slice the rolls, and your main dish is ready!
Because they are served with three different sauces (two of which you can probably find in your refrigerator, the other is quick to whip up), they appeal to almost everyone’s taste buds. Personally, I like to use all three – BBQ, Honey Mustard, and Spicy Mayo and make it a trio.
Additional Uses for Spicy Mayo
If you have any spicy mayo leftover, it tastes amazing stirred into humus and served with pita bread or veggies!
Crazy Good and Insanely Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- SANDWICHES2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8 rolls for serving Sweet rolls are my favorite!
- SAUCESSpicy Mayo
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp white vinegar
Prepared Honey Mustard of your choice OR:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- BBQ Sauce of your choice
- Aloha Pork Sliders
- Place roast in crock pot and season with salt and pepper and a cup of water
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Remove meat from crock pot, shred, and return to slow cooker to keep warm
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally with a serrated knife
- Using a slotted spoon, place shredded pork on rolls and top with sauce of your choice.
- Spicy Mayo
- Whisk mayo, Sriracha, and vinegar together until well combined
- Honey Mustard
- Whisk mayo, mustard, and honey together until well combined