Broiled Artichoke Chicken with Feta Cheese is a quick and easy dinner idea that is perfect for a weeknight family meal but special enough for guests. Ready in under 30-minutes, this recipe will become a regular on your menu!
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts (if using chicken breasts, cut them in half prior to marinating)
- 6 oz jar marinated artichokes (Make sure that you buy the kind marinated in oil, not water.)
- 2 oz feta cheese
- Optional: 16 ounces fresh pasta (You can use any type of pasta you like, but I prefer to use fresh fettuccine -found in the refrigerator section of your grocery store.)
- Begin by placing the chicken in a ziplock bag and pouring in the jar of marinated artichoke hearts. I’ve done this in the morning so that it marinates all day, but I’ve also let it sit for 5 minutes while the oven preheats if this recipe is a last-minute decision. Either way works and is delicious!
- Turn on your oven’s broiler setting and allow the oven to preheat.
- (If you are making pasta, this is a great time to begin boiling the water and preparing the pasta according to the package directions. It should be done just about the time you’re taking the artichoke chicken out of the oven.)
- Next, dump the chicken and artichokes into a collindar to drain the liquid. Place the chicken and artichokes on a broiler pan. (Separate the chicken pieces out about .5-1 inch and scatter the artichokes throughout.)
- Place pan containing the artichokes and chicken under the broiler and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until the chicken is golden brown.
- Now, remove the pan from the oven, turn chicken pieces over, stir the artichokes around, and bake for about 10 more minutes, until cooked throughout, and remove the pan from oven.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over chicken and artichokes and return them to the oven, broiling for another 1-2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve the chicken and artichokes over pasta (optional) and enjoy!
Keywords: easy broiled artichoke chicken feta cheese, easy dinner idea