Use this easy recipe to make the BEST classic deviled eggs. Learn how to make this family and potluck favorite recipe with step-by-step instructions.
· 6 hard boiled eggs
· 2 tbsp mayo
· 1 tsp sugar
· 1 tsp cider vinegar
· 1 tsp yellow mustard
· ½ tsp salt
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a small bowl; set the egg whites aside.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayo, sugar, cider vinegar, mustard, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon yolk mixture into hollows of egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika for added color.
Keywords: Easy Classic Deviled Egg Appetizer