If you’re looking for a Zucchini Bread recipe that everyone will go CRAZY over, you NEED to give this Pecan Praline Zucchini Bread a try! It’s perfect for dessert, brunch, or a kid-friendly snack.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated fresh zucchini (wet – do not dry it out first)
Pecan Praline Topping
- 1 ½ cups of chopped pecan pieces (measure pecans before chopping)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, coat two loaf pans (I used 4 ½“ x 8 ½“ pans) really well with the cooking spray of your choice.
- In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Next, in a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until everything is well combined.
- Now, gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and mix until well combined. (The batter will be thick.)
- Next, add the shredded zucchini to the batter and mix again until everything is completely mixed together.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, mix together the pecans, brown sugar, flour, and butter until well combined and a “crumble” forms.
- First, fill half of each loaf pan with batter and top each pan with ½ cup of the Pecan Praline Topping.
- Next, divide the remaining batter between the two pans and divide the remaining praline mixture over the tops of each loaf.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until a cake tester or knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool completely on a wire rack prior to serving.
Keywords: Best ever pecan praline zucchini bread