Your Search is Over – Here are the BEST Christmas List Ideas for College Girls. (Straight from the mom of a teenage college girl!)
Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links.
As a mom of a teenage daughter, whose away at school, I’m often asked for advice on the best gifts for college girls. Here is a list of my best gift ideas the young women in your life are sure to love!
Essential Oil Diffusers come in a wide range of styles and serve as both a cute decoration and a great way to scent a dorm room without burning candles.
Francesca’s offers a ton of cute earrings, necklaces, rings, and bracelets in exactly the styles teen girls love. Their super popular accessories also come in at a variety of price points, so it’s easy to find something she’ll love regardless of your budget. Etsy is also a great place to find cute jewelry, like these chunky gold hoops or this initial necklace.
Nice Hand Bag
This adorable small crossbody bag from Kate Spade is the perfect size for going out and comes in an adorable shade of pink.
Lululemon Align Leggings & Define Jacket
While not inexpensive, these leggings seem to be on everyone’s wish list this year. They come in a variety of colors, are super comfortable, and, because they will go with just about any comfy sweater or t-shirt in her closet, can be worn for days on end. 🙂 The Define Jacket will be the perfect topper for all her workout and cozy gear.
Single Serve Mini Keurig
Teen girls love their coffee and this Mini-Keurig is the perfect size for college dorms.
Getting back to coffee, the Nespresso machine is perfect for creating the base for all of the fancy coffee drinks teen girls love to make. If you buy this bundle, you may be tempted to keep the Aeroccino3 Frothier for yourself because it is AMAZING – in the touch of a button, it creates frothed milk for either hot or cold coffees!
This portable phone charger is small, light, and perfect for making sure that she’s always able to charge her phone, even when on the go and not near an outlet. Cell phones have limited battery life and die quickly during late nights out and having a small portable charger to stick in her purse is a good idea from a safety perspective.
This cute YETI tumbler in ice pink is perfect for carrying her hot and cold drinks to class, after-school activities, or anywhere she’s on the go.
This high quality water bottle is a thoughtful gift for college friends. The straw lid makes it easy to drink from during class and while on the go. Plus, you can get them in lots of different colors.
The Apple Watch is a great gift idea for young adults. It connects to their iPhone and enables them to still get notifications when their phone is tucked away during class. Plus, the fitness apps allow them to monitor their steps, workouts, and heart rate.
Fuzzy Slippers she can wear around the dorm are one of the best Christmas gifts ever and these Ugg Slippers are beyond comfortable!
A silk pillowcase will help keep her hair and skin soft and smooth while she sleeps.
Apple Airpods or Bluetooth Headphones
Airpods are a fun and useful gift for college students, especially when living with roommates. They can watch their shows and listen to their music without having to worry about bothering anyone else.
The Most Popular Clothing Items on College Campuses This Holiday Season
Clothing is always a popular gift with college kids and here are some of the top picks:
- Puffer Jackets
- Mini Uggs
- Alo Yoga Clothes
- Nike AirMax Tennis Shoes
- Skims Pajamas – these are the perfect loungewear and oh so cozy comfy!
Beauty Items That Make Great Christmas Gifts
- Lash Enhancing Serum – While I would have thought that the gift of youth was enough to give teen girls gorgeous lashes, lash-enhancing serums are uber-popular right now. Infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids, this product by GrandeLASH-MD naturally promotes longer thicker-looking lashes.
- Peel Off Face Masks – These fun peel off masks are having their moment with teenage girls today. At a variety of price points, these masks are just plain fun to use. Paint them on, let them dry, and peel them off to reveal bright, renewed skin.
- Lit Vanity Mirror – every young woman living in a dorm room needs this to combat the harsh overhead lighting
- Dior Perfume – This scent is AMAZING
- Olaplex Hair Kits – this kit is amazing at repairing, strengthening, and adding shine to hair.
- Personalized Cosmetic Bags – this is a unique gift she will hang onto for a long time.
- Skincare Fridge – this QUBI skincare fridge is top of the line but if you’re looking for an inexpensive gift, this retro version from Frigidaire is absolutely adorable.
What Is the Best Gift Card To Buy For a College Girl
If you want to buy gift cards that will make a teenage girl’s day (and that she’ll actually use) here is a list of some of the most popular options that make the perfect stocking stuffer: