This simple Banana Bread recipe is such an EASY way to use up your overripe bananas! It starts with a cake mix and makes the best, most moist dessert bread.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 3–4 medium ripe bananas
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ace all of the ingredients in a large bowl. (There’s no need to mash the bananas, just break them into 3-4 pieces each and toss them in the bowl.)Spray two 8×4 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl. (There’s no need to mash the bananas, just break them into 3-4 pieces each and toss them in the bowl.)
- Using an electric mixer, blend the ingredients on low speed for about a minute until everything is combined.
- Next, divide the batter evenly between your two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick or butter knife inserted in center of loaves comes out clean.
- Allow the pans to cool for about 15 minutes and then remove the loaves from the pans to finish cooling on a baking rack.
Keywords: Simple Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread