Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread is the perfect appetizer or side dish! This homemade loaf recipe is quick to put together, is super tasty, and is honestly better than anything you’ll get at your local pizza restaurant!
- 1 loaf of Italian Bread (unsliced and approximately one pound)
- 1 Stick of Butter (1/2 cup)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese (the kind that comes in the green can)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara Sauce for dipping (optional)
- First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the butter and garlic.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally and place on the prepared baking sheets. Spread one half of the garlic butter mixture on each piece.
- Next, sprinkle 1/2 of the Parmesan Cheese on each piece of bread, followed by 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese on each piece of bread.
- Finally, bake the bread for about 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Cut the bread crosswise into slices and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Keywords: Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread, Italian, Side Dish, Appetizer