If you are looking for an easy breakfast idea that is quick and simple enough for your kids to help, look no further than these Cinnamon Roll Crescents!
- One tube of crescent roll dough (8 oz/8 triangles)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (light or dark – whatever you have on hand/prefer)
- 2 TBSP cinnamon
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP milk
- Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, unroll your crescent dough onto a large, ungreased baking sheet and separate it into triangles.
- Now, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Divide the cinnamon brown sugar mixture amongst the eight crescent triangles, reserving about a teaspoon of the mixture. Make sure that the mixture completely covers the dough, creating a layer of cinnamon sugar.
- Next, roll up the crescent dough (starting at the widest end) and place them at least an inch apart on your baking sheet. Take the teaspoon of reserved cinnamon-sugar mixture and sprinkle it on top of the crescent rolls.
- Take the rolls for 9-12 minutes, until the tops are a light golden brown.
- While the rolls are cooking, you can make the glaze. Simply place ¼ cup of powdered sugar and one tablespoon of milk in a tiny bowl and mix/beat with a spoon until thoroughly combined. (If you want a thinner glaze, you can feel free to gradually incorporate more milk until it’s the consistency you’d like.)
- After you take the cinnamon rolls out of the oven, let them sit for about a minute to begin to “firm” and then drizzle with the glaze.
Keywords: 5 ingredient easy simple fast quick Cinnamon Roll Crescents