Whether you’re making Easy Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patrick’s Day, Sunday dinner, or just because, this method is the BEST! While it may not be super quick, this recipe makes the most tender, cuts like butter corned beef you will ever have. Plus, the cabbage, carrots, and potatoes make it a complete meal!
- 1 corned beef brisket (3–4 pounds) with the seasoning packet
- 1 small head of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 bag (16 ounces) baby carrots
- 4–6 red potatoes, cut into one-inch cubes (you can either peel the skins or leave them on)
- 2 cups of water
- First, pour the water into the instant pot. Next, set the corned beef on a raised trivet inside the instant pot and sprinkle with the seasoning packet.
- Next, close the lid securely, make sure the pressure valve is sealed, and set to pressure cook for 90 minutes.
- Once the corned beef is cook, allow the instant pot to naturally release for 10 minutes, then manually release the rest of the pressure.
- Transfer the corned beef to a serving platter and cover with foil to keep it warm.
- Next, place the cabbage, carrots, and diced potatoes into the instant pot. (You can place them right into the water/broth.
- Close the lid securely, making sure the pressure valve is sealed, and cook on high for 12 minutes. Once the vegetables are done cooking, you can do a quick release and remove the vegetables once the lid is able to be opened.
- Finally, slice the corned beef and serve along side the veggies.
Keywords: Best ever easy instant pot corned beef and cabbage meal, with carrots, potatoes