Super Easy Lemon Poppy Seed Bread has only a few ingredients (spoiler: it starts with a cake mix!). It’s a simple dessert you can throw together in a hurry for your family, a party, or even a potluck.
- A package of Lemon Cake mix
- 3 –1/2 ounce package of INSTANT lemon pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Start by Preheating the oven to 350 degrees and spraying two 8×4 loaf pans with cooking spray. (YES, this recipe makes 2- loaves!)
- Next, place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until completely mixed together.
- Divide the batter between the two loaf pans and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- The exact time will depend upon your oven. I usually start checking mine at around 35 minutes simply because I have an unreasonable fear of burning baked goods. When a butter knife (or shish kabab skewer, which is what I usually use because it leaves a smaller hole) stuck in the center comes out clean, you’re good to go.
- Let the Lemon Poppy Seed Bread cool for at least 15 minutes before you slice and serve it.
Keywords: Easy Cake Mix Few Ingredient Lemon Poppy Seed Bread