If you are looking for a quick and easy way to use up your extra zucchini, this 4-Ingredient Lemon Zucchini bread makes the BEST sweet treat!
- One box lemon cake mix
- Three eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Two cups loosely packed shredded zucchini (no need to squeeze the moisture out; peel it first if you do not want green specs in your bread)
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and misting two 8×4 loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them with a wooden spoon until combined. You may need to scrape the sides of the bowl with your wooden spoon a bit to make sure that all of the cake mix gets incorporated into the batter.
- Next, divide the batter evenly between your two greased loaf pans.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick or butter knife inserted in the center of the loaves comes out clean.
- Allow the pans to cool for about 15 minutes and then remove the loaves from the pans to finish cooling on a baking rack.
Keywords: quick, easy, lemon zucchini bread, 4-ingredients