This Everything Bagel Baked Salmon recipe is another awesome way to use your Trader Joe’s “Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.” This healthy fish recipe is also ready in under 15-minutes, so it makes a quick and easy meal any day of the week!
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Approximately 3 TBSP Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay your salmon fillets out on a cutting board or cooking mat.
- Now, sprinkle the Everything but the Bagel Seasoning generously over the salmon fillets, so they are entirely covered with the seasoning. (I know that this takes about three tablespoons of seasoning because I measured it out for this post. But, usually, I just sprinkle it straight from the shaker until the salmon is covered.)
- Next, use your fingertips to press the bagel seasoning into the salmon gently. (Note, you are only using the seasoning on one side of the salmon.)
- Heat a decent size glug of olive oil in a cast iron (or another oven-proof pan). Side note: I LOVE cooking with this deep dish cast iron pan – it keeps grease splatters to a minimum!)
- Once the olive oil is hot, add the salmon (the seasoned side facing down) and sear for around 3 minutes, until slightly crispy.
- Next, flip the salmon over so that the seasoned side is now facing up. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 5-7 minutes until the internal temperature of the salmon reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Keywords: everything bagel seasoning baked salmon, 15 minute, easy dinner idea