Roasted Mediterranean Cauliflower is a unique, tasty recipe that makes the most of your farmer’s market produce. It so quick and easy to prepare – and the combination of vegetables and feta cheese is divine.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tomatoes diced (can also substitute grape or cherry tomatoes)
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1–2 TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimientos, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled fresh feta cheese
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a large baking sheet, place the cauliflower, onions, and tomatoes. Top with oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Stir everything together until the veggies are totally coated with the olive oil and seasonings.
- Next, spread the veggies out into an even layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning the veggies halfway through cooking until they look browned and caramelized.
- Once the veggies have finished cooking, transfer them to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the sliced olives and feta cheese and serve hot.