Hot Bacon Dressing turns any salad into a comfort food! This is a perfect way to dress up any leafy green.
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp bacon grease
- 1 tbsp flour
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- White vinegar – 1/3 cup
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Greens (such as endives or spinach) and green onions for serving
- Dice bacon and fry in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Reserve 1 tbsp bacon grease.
- In a mason jar, add bacon grease, flour, sugar, vinegar, and water. Close jar tightly and shake until well mixed.
- In a serving bowl, add greens, onion, and cooked bacon.
- Just before serving, add hot bacon dressing to salad and mix, coating well.
Keywords: Hot bacon dressing recipe