This Easy Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for any party, especially during the summer when tomatoes are ripe and fresh from the vine.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 medium sized tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 French Baguette
- First, whisk the oil, basil, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Next, add the diced tomatoes to the oil mixture and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of the tomato mixture and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When you’re ready to serve the Bruschetta, remove it from the refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
- Slice the baguette into 24 slices. (If you’d like, you can also toast the slices in your oven until lightly browned.).
- Serve the baguette slices alongside the Bruschetta.
Keywords: Fresh Easy Bruschetta Recipe, Appetizer