Instant Pot Greek Chicken with Orzo is a quick and easy dinner your family will devour. Chicken, healthy vegetables, and Mediterranean flavors come together in this simple recipe that even a beginner to pressure cooking can master.
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 – 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 14 oz can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp lemon juiced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- Optional: feta cheese and pita or naan bread
- Place the first 10 ingredients in your Instant Pot and stir until all of the ingredients are mixed together.
- Close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot (making sure the vent is closed) and, select the “Pressure Cook” button and set the timer for 8 minutes.
- Once the Greek Chicken has finished cooking, you can perform a quick release.
- Once your Instant Pot has depressurized, remove the lid, add the orzo, and replace the lid, making sure that the vent is closed.
- Select the “Pressure Cook” button and set the timer for 3 minutes. When the timer goes off, allow your pressure cooker to perform a natural release for 4 minutes, and then do a quick release to remove any remaining pressure.
- I like to serve this in bowls, topped with crumbled fresh feta and a side of pita or naan bread.
Keywords: Instant Pot Greek Chicken, Orzo, Artichokes, Mediterranean, Easy Dinner