Instant Pot Parmesan Balsamic Pork Roast is an easy family dinner that comes together quickly in your pressure cooker. The sweet tangy sauce makes this recipe both kid-friendly and a favorite with grown-ups.
- 2–3 lb pork loin roast
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the Sauce
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- First, mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Turn the Instant Pot’s sauté feature on and, once it’s heated up, pour in the olive oil.
- Next, cut the pork roast in half and season it on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place both pieces of the roast into your Instant Pot, moving and turning them around until they are browned on all sides.
- Next, pour the sauce into the pressure cooker, making sure that you cover the two pieces of pork roast completely.
- Using the manual function, set your Instant Pot to cook for 35 minutes.
- Once the pressure cooking is done, allow the Instant Pot to do a natural release for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the roast from the pot, slice, and serve smothered in the delicious sauce!
Keywords: easy instant pot parmesan balsamic pork loin roast