These Honey Goat Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers are an easy recipe for a simple yet yummy appetizer.
It’s hard to believe that something so simple can be SO delicious. I had half a log of goat cheese leftover from another recipe and mini peppers in my refrigerator, so I decided to throw them together with a little honey. Five minutes under the broiler (while the steak with Steakhouse Marinade finished cooking) and wow. These Honey Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppers are simply incredible.
Preheat your broiler. Wash, cut peppers in half, and seed. Maybe blot with a paper towel if they are retaining a lot of water. Fill with goat cheese….I just used my fingers to stuff it down in there.
Drizzle with honey.
Place under the broiler and bake for 4-5 minutes. Keep an eye on them, you want the honey to caramelize, but make sure they do not burn.
It’s that easy…and beyond delicious!Print
An easy and elegant appetizer or side dish. It’s hard to believe that something so simple can taste SO amazing!
- 12 Mini Peppers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 6 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to broil or preheat grill.
- Wash mini peppers, cut in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds, and dry with a paper towel.
- Fill each pepper half with goat cheese. (I just used my fingers to stuff the cheese inside the peppers.)
- Drizzle each pepper with 1/2 tbsp honey.
- Place under the broiler and bake for 4-5 minutes. Keep an eye on them, you want the honey to caramelize, but make sure they do not burn. Alternatively, place on the grill and heat until goat cheese is melted.