An easy and elegant appetizer or side dish. It’s hard to believe that something so simple can taste SO amazing!
- 12 Mini Peppers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 6 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to broil or preheat grill.
- Wash mini peppers, cut in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds, and dry with a paper towel.
- Fill each pepper half with goat cheese. (I just used my fingers to stuff the cheese inside the peppers.)
- Drizzle each pepper with 1/2 tbsp honey.
- Place under the broiler and bake for 4-5 minutes. Keep an eye on them, you want the honey to caramelize, but make sure they do not burn. Alternatively, place on the grill and heat until goat cheese is melted.