Cauliflower Salad is loaded with crispy bacon, crunchy veggies, and a dressing that will remind you of your favorite potato salad. It’s perfect as a side dish or an unexpected treat at a party or potluck. Be prepared to hand out the recipe, as this easy quick and easy salad is always a crowd-please!
- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbed
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- Combine the bacon, cheese, red pepper, onion, and cauliflower in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the mayo and sugar.
- Pour the mayo mixture over the veggie mixture and toss until the salad is completely coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving, to give the flavors time to mingle.
Keywords: quick, easy, bacon, cheddar, cauliflower salad, picnic, potluck, bbq