- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into ½ inch pieces
- ½ large onion of your choice, diced
- 1 bottle (11.8 oz) Sweet Chili Sauce
- 10 oz bag matchstick carrots
- 12 oz box of thin spaghetti noodles
- 2 green onion, diced
- Boil water and cook the thin spaghetti noodles according to the package directions.
- Once done cooking, drain, and set the noodles aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil over high heat in a large skillet and sauté the chicken and onion for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be seared on all sides and the onions should be softened by this point.
- Next, add the matchstick carrots.
- Pour the Sweet Chili Sauce over the chicken and veggie mixture and stir to coat.
- Let everything simmer over medium heat for another 7-10 minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked.
- Stir the cooked noodles into the chicken mixture.
- Divide the Spicy Chicken Lo Mein amongst 4 bowls and top with the diced green onions.
You can have this family favorite Spicy Chicken Lo Mein recipe on the table in less than half an hour. This quick and easy Asian-inspired recipe is kid-friendly and so simple to make when you’re trying to get dinner made in a hurry.
Keywords: Quick., easy, spicy, Asian, chicken, lo mein