This easy Salmon Quiche recipe will be an impressive addition to your next brunch. So simple to make, yet high on “wow” factor.
- 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 6 oz salmon fillet
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk or half and half
- 1 cup cheese (I used Trader Joe’s “Shredded Swiss and Gruyere”)
- 2 tbsp fresh or 1 tbsp dry chives
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet (or cast iron pan if you have one) sear the salmon fillet until cooked through. After cooking, remove any skin attached to the fillet.
- Add one cup of milk and four eggs to a bowl. Gently mix until combined and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Flake the salmon and add to the pie crust. Crumble the goat cheese on top of the salmon and sprinkle with chives.
- Next, spread the shredded cheese over the rest of the fillings.
- Gently pour the egg mixture over the filling, making sure that it is completely covered.
- Place the quiche in the oven and cook for about 40-50 minutes. Cooking time will depend upon your oven, so start checking for doneness around 30-35 minutes, to ensure that the quiche is not overcooked.
Keywords: Salmon, Goat Cheese, Chive Quiche