This EASY Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast is tasty, tender, and delicious! Seasoned with brown sugar and balsamic vinegar, it simmers all day in your crockpot for a no-fuss weeknight dinner.
- 2 pounds boneless pork roast
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Begin by placing your pork roast in the slow cooker.
- Next, sprinkle the brown sugar and garlic powder over the roast. Place the diced onions on top of the roast.
- Next, pour the balsamic vinegar over the roast.
- Finally, turn the crockpot to the low setting and allow the pork roast to cook for 8 hours.
Keywords: Slow Cooker Balsamic Pulled Pork Crock Pot Easy Dinner Idea