An absolutely scrumptious Spinach and Feta quiche recipe. Easy brunch or lite dinner recipe that can easily be made ahead and reheated.
- 1 deep dish pie shell – 9 inch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cups fresh spinach chopped and loosely packed (substitute 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry if fresh is unavailable)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute the onion and garlic until just soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add spinach to skillet and saute until slightly wilted, approx 3-5 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking, place eggs and milk in a mixing bowl and whisk together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon garlic, onion, spinach mixture into pie crust.
- Add swiss cheese to vegetable mixture in pie crust and gently stir to mix.
- Top mixture in pie crust with feta cheese
- Gently pour egg mixture into pie crust. Use a spoon to gently guide eggs to cover spinach mixture in its entirety.
- Place quiche in oven and bake for approx 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Keywords: easy spinach feta quiche recipe