Healthy Roasted Vegetable Dip is an easy way to use up your leftover veggies! This cold appetizer is simple to make ahead of time and is perfect for a party, game day, or after school snack.
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 TBSP olive oil, divided
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next, cut the veggies into 1-inch pieces and place them on a large baking sheet.
- Toss the vegetables with 1 TBSP olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Now, roast the vegetables for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When done, remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place the vegetables, cream cheese, and 1 TBSP of olive oil in your food processer and process until well blended.
- You can also place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and use your immersion blender (which is what I usually do, because it’s easier than dragging out and cleaning up a food processor!).
- Refrigerate the dip until you’re ready to eat – the dip tastes better after it’s been allowed to sit awhile and the flavors meld.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, carrot sticks, or slices of french bread.
Keywords: easy healthy roasted vegetable dip, red peppers, red onion, zucchini