(Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links.)
Easy Fruit Dip Recipe with Greek Yogurt
Only 3-Ingredients – But Make Sure You Allow For Chill TimeIt’s hard to believe that something so simple can be so yummy! This dip contains greek yogurt, vanilla pudding mix, and cool whip – that’s it! One word of caution, you really do need to allow the dip to chill before you serve it. The vanilla pudding mix needs some time to dissolve. Just mix the ingredients together, pop it in the fridge, and wash and chop your fruit. By the time you’re done getting the fruit ready, the dip will be ready to dive into.
Makes an Awesome Parfait or Trifle, too!You can also use this easy fruit dip as a layer in a parfait or trifle. And, if you want to add a more “dessert feel”, go ahead and add some cubed angel fruit or pound cake to your fruit selection. Seriously, this fruit dip is amazing with cake….
Other Posts You May Like
- Easy Make-Ahead Bruschetta
- How to Hygge Your Kitchen for Summer (Plus EASY No-Bake Recipes)
- 20 Minute Rosemary Chicken Breasts – EASY Dinner Recipe
- How to Create a Family Summer Bucket List (Free Printable!)
- The Absolute BEST Classic Deviled Egg Recipe
This Easy Fruit Dip with Greek Yogurt is super simple to make. It’s amazing with any seasonal fruit, angel food cake, or pound cake. You can even use it as a layer in a parfait or trifle. Make 5 cups.
- 32 ounce container of vanilla greek yogurt
- 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 3.4 ounce box of dry instant vanilla pudding
Mix all ingredients together in a large bow. Chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve with seasonal fruit, cubed angel food cake, or cubed pound cake.
Keywords: Easy Fruit Dip with Greek Yogurt 3-ingredients