Easy 3-Ingredient Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are amazing as an appetizer, snack, or spicy side dish. This recipe is the best way to experience the taste of your favorite appetizers without all the calories. It’s also a great vegan alternative or treat to make for your clean eating friends.
The first time I tried this buffalo cauliflower recipe at a friend’s house I was skeptical. Most of the time I think the “healthy options” to a classic recipe are mediocre at best. And, while they may not take the place of traditional chicken wings, they are absolutely amazing in their own right. Seriously, you won’t even feel like you’re eating “healthy” when you make this easy appetizer!
This recipe is a great alternative (but still great tasting) snack to some of the more calorie-laden appetizers I like to serve. I also love that it’s totally customizable – you can use a super spicy sauce or tone down the spice level for friends or a family member who wants a more mile version. Plus the simple ingredients list means you can throw it together last minute if you need to.
What You’ll Need to Make “Buffalo Cauliflower Wings”
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
How to Make “Cauliflower Buffalo Wings”
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farrenheit.
On a rimmed sheet pan, toss the cauliflower florets with the oil, and spread coated cauliflower out into a single layer. Place the tray in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until they are tender and lightly browned.
Use tongs to transfer the baked cauliflower to a large bowl. Toss cauliflower with the spicy buffalo sauce and serve with a slotted spoon.
How to Serve Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
If you’re looking for that great spicy buffalo flavor but want a healthy alternative to buffalo chicken wings, set out this spread for your next game day. It’s the perfect snack or appetizer and you can present them with the same sides your favorite restaurants use:
- celery sticks
- carrot sticks
- blue cheese dip or blue cheese dressing
- ranch dip or ranch dressing
- sour cream
More Easy Recipes You Love – Our Favorite Appetizers!
- Amazing 3-Ingredient Everything Bagel Dip
- Everything Bagel Oven Roasted Chickpeas
- Everything Bagel Mini Pigs in a Blanket
- Too Good to be True 3-Ingredient Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Best Ever Chip & Veggie Dip with Only 3-Ingredients
- Sweet & Savory Honey Mustard Horseradish Dip
- Knock Your Socks Off 3-Ingredient Fruit Dip
- So Delicious Cold Beer Cheese Party Dip
- Super Easy 3-Ingredient Beer Bread
- Everything But the Bagel Kielbasa Bites
Easy 3-Ingredient Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce such as Frank’s Red Hot
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farrenheit.
- On a rimmed sheet pan, toss the cauliflower florets with the oil, and spread coated cauliflower out into a single layer. Place the tray in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Use tongs to transfer the baked cauliflower to a large bowl. Toss cauliflower with the spicy buffalo sauce and serve with a slotted spoon.