These quick and easy Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes make a simple and healthy side dish for any meal. They are just as perfect at breakfast or brunch as they are for dinner!
Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links.
Crispy, delicious, and quick, these Crispy Roasted Potatoes will serve as an easy side dish at almost any meal!
Start a batch while you’re heating up the grill and serve alongside your burgers for a nice change of pace from fries. I often start a batch right before I’m getting ready to serve Instant Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches.
Crispy Roasted Potatoes also make a great breakfast treat. Just add some eggs or serve alongside a Farmer’s Market Fresh Spinach Quiche and you’ve got a perfect weekend breakfast!
More Easy Side Dishes You’ll Love
- Farmer’s Market Roasted Mediterranean Cauliflower
- Easy Potluck Bacon Pea Side Salad
- Picnic Cauliflower Salad with Bacon & Cheddar
- Easy Everything Bagel Roasted Potatoes
- Za’atar Rice with Roasted Vegetables
- The Absolute BEST Spicy Cucumber Salad
- Quick & Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 3-Ingredient Beer Bread
- No Effort 3-Ingredient Onion Roasted Potatoes
- Easy Asian Sesame Snow Peas
- Easiest Ever Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cranberries
Quick and Easy Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- 1 potato per serving you’d like to make
- Large drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees farenheit
- Peel potatoes (or not, if you prefer the skins) and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat
- Add salt and pepper as you wish
- Roast in oven until tender and brown, about 25 minutes. For even cooking, stir to rotate potatoes about half-way through cooking